Thursday, April 14, 2011

Walking for Healthier Babies

Some of the most challenging times I've experienced  in my life have been a result of the premature birth of both of my children. The complicated pregnancies, early births, sick babies, surgeries, and endless doctor appointments were are challenging, but they've also made me who I am today; I am a better husband and father because of it.




We are so blessed that our boys are now generally healthy. We realize that not all family have as positive outcomes; some even have to cope with losing a child. Due to this, my wife and I wanted to get involved - so this year, for the first time ever,  we have decided to take part in the March of Dime's annual March for Babies! This will be our first time participating and we are excited to walk on the morning of  April 30th for healthier babies!

This is where you come in.  Please consider donating to this great cause. I have set a goal for myself of raising a meager $100, lets blow that out of the water!

Please Click HERE to make an online donation to the March of Dimes 

The money we raise will support March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.

Thank you all for your support in honor of my 2 preemies!